A cold applied anti-corrosion and sealing tapes of non-woven synthetic fibre fabric impregnated and coated with a neutral petrolatum compound and inert siliceous fillers. Used for the protection of buried or exposed pipes, rods, cables, valves and any metal fittings from corrosion.
Renowned for its multi-purpose, surface tolerant petrolatum tape for corrosion prevention on steel pipes, fittings and structural steel
- Easy to apply
- Flexible and mouldable
- Cold applied
- Surface tolerant
- Can be applied over thin layers of tightly adhering rust
- Self adhesive
- Easily removed for substrate inspection
- Cost effective
- Can be applied to cold, wet surfaces that are minimally prepared
- Provides long term corrosion prevention on above and below-ground pipes, flanges, valves and related surfaces
- A component of Denso’s recommended system for P1 protection
Any questions regarding this Denso Tape, please s end us a message or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.